Thursday, April 3, 2008

New Scanner/Printer - Mark 2 - and ACEO's

So I took advantage of late night shopping and went into town to get the printer exchanged. After much discussion and waving of receipts (okay, I'm exaggerating a little :-P) I got a different one and brought it home. I've just set it up and it works.

Yay, much throwing of confetti.

I decided to take my new toy for a test drive and scan in an ACEO 'triptych' I'm submitting to an online magazine. For those of you who don't know, an ACEO is short for ‘Art cards, Editions and Originals' and are basically really, really tiny artworks (2.5 X 3.5 inches)


Dragon Landing (watercolour and ink)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SURFACE GUARD INTRODUCES WAVE FLUTE CORRUGATED IN A VARIETY OF COLOURS AND SIZES - Surface Guard� introduces Wave Flute single face corrugated. The unique profile of Wave Flute creates an instant eye catching effect sure to draw attention to whatever gift, retail, presentational package or display it is used for.